UKC

Full climbing rack/ropes/mat for sale

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 PPP 29 Oct 2016

Since I lost the interest in climbing, I no longer need all the climbing gear. Everything has been bought brand new from shops, except from DMM Micro Wallnuts - bought them online, but never used myself. All the gear is well looked after - I hope the pics show the truth. I would not sell something that I wouldn't trust myself.

Photos can be found here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/pauliuspeciura/sets/72157672267238933

All the gear (not ropes or slings themselves, obviously) is colour coded with blue/orange nail polish - will throw that in for someone who buys the lot if needed.

DMM Dragon Cams 00-4 with colour matched wiregates: £35 each.

DMM Brass Offsets (micro, full set + few extras): £40. Pretty much unused.

DMM Offsets (full set, lost a red one, so bought two) + racking biner: £35

DMM Torque Nuts (full set with matching crabs) : £30

DMM Wallnuts (full set + 2 crabs + stray wallnut that has been found in the Dolomites): £30

DMM Spectre 2 Quickdraws 18cm (4): £30
DMM Spectre 2 Quickdraws 25cm (4): £30
NOTE: quickdraws were once colour coded (red for long, blue for shorter ones)

Assorted alpine quickdraws (60cm, set of 4): £30

Petzl GriGri 2 with DMM Rhino: £45

WC Ropeman 2 with Mammut screwgate: £25

DMM Pivot (pretty much brand new as I dropped one many pitches above the ground and never found it) with a Petzl Attache 3D screwgate: £25

Two Black Diamond ATC Guide plates with screwgates: £20 for both (red is used for a week or so)

DMM Dynema Slings set (240cm grey, 120cm red, 2 x 120cm purple and 60cm orange): £25. I'll throw in another 60cm one as I forgot to include in a photo - it's a bit tatty and wider (11mm I think).

Grivel Helix Ice Screw (16cm long, 18cm tape): £30 never used, never taken outisde...

Edelrid Aramid Slings (30cm black, 2 x 60cm green & 120cm blue): £30. Green sling is a bit tatty, blue is alright. Other two were used few times at most.

Some crabs: £4 each

Screwgates (DMM Boa, Wild Country, Mammut and DMM): £6 each

Black Diamond Gridlock Magnetron: £10

Black Diamond Chaos Harness (Medium fixed leg, used for trad only): £20

Petzl Hirundos Harness (Medium fixed leg, got replaced by Petzl as previous one had cosmetic stitching failure): £15

Mammut 9.7mm 30m sport rope (blue): £25

Edelweiss 10.2 60m sport rope: £15

Beal Ice Line II 8.1mm 60m Fully Dry Treated (orange/blue pair) in very good condition: £100

Blue Ice Octopus 40L rack rucksack: £15

5.10 Dragon Shoes with Boot Bananas (size 8, used for a dozen-ish times as they are a bit too tight for me): £40

Ocun Paddy Sundance bouldering mat (two sizes in one 1,0 £ 1,2 m or 2,0 £ 0,6 m, 9cm thick) used half a dozen times: £35

I am happy to accept offers for larger purchases and prefer it to be collected in Glasgow (West End/City Centre). I am happy to post at a buyer's expense.
Post edited at 16:23
 GazW84 29 Oct 2016
In reply to PPP:
Can I grab the wall nuts and the dyneema slings please.
OP PPP 29 Oct 2016
In reply to GazW84:

Sure, I'll send you a message.

Also, the Mammut rope and the ice screw are reserved.
 donalmurray 30 Oct 2016
In reply to PPP:

Could I take the offsets, the torque nuts, a boa and the 25 and 18cm quickdraws if they're still available please.
OP PPP 30 Oct 2016
In reply to dmurray654:

There was some interest in the offsets, but the torque nuts, draws and boa(s) still available. I'll send you a mail.
OP PPP 30 Oct 2016
In reply to PPP:

I will try to update the listing once I am at home.

Walnuts, slings, Mammut rope and the ice screw have been sold. Cams are provisionally sold.

Other stuff has been enquired, but no banking details have been exchanged or collection have not been arranged yet.
OP PPP 30 Oct 2016
In reply to PPP:
Updated the list below of things that have not been considered as sold (i.e. not sold or no bank details exchanged and no collection arranged). I had rather underwhelming number of enquiries, but I think I replied to everyone. If I missed anyone, give me a shout.

Petzl GriGri 2 with DMM Rhino: £45

WC Ropeman 2 with Mammut screwgate: £25£

DMM Pivot (pretty much brand new as I dropped one many pitches above the ground and never found it) with a Petzl
Attache 3D screwgate: £25

Two Black Diamond ATC Guide plates with screwgates: £20 for both (red is used for a week or so)

Edelrid Aramid Slings (30cm black, 2 x 60cm green & 120cm blue): £30. Green sling is a bit tatty, blue is alright. Other two were used few times at most.£

Screwgates (DMM Boa, Wild Country, Mammut and DMM): £6 each - one Boa gone (original colour)

Black Diamond Gridlock Magnetron: £10£

Petzl Hirundos Harness (Medium fixed leg, got replaced by Petzl as previous one had cosmetic stitching failure): £15

Edelweiss 10.2 60m sport rope: £15

Beal Ice Line II 8.1mm 60m Fully Dry Treated (orange/blue pair) in very good condition: £100

5.10 Dragon Shoes with Boot Bananas (size 8, used for a dozen-ish times as they are a bit too tight for me): £40
Post edited at 18:09
OP PPP 30 Oct 2016
In reply to PPP:

Beal Ice Lines are gone.
 mark catcher 31 Oct 2016
In reply to PPP:
Mailed you about the 5.10's
vkk6908 31 Oct 2016
In reply to PPP:

Interested in the Petzl GriGri 2 with DMM Rhino: £45

Send me details for payment pls.

VKK
 philippoc93 31 Oct 2016
In reply to PPP:

Emailed you about Wallnuts, slings and screwgates. Cheers
OP PPP 31 Oct 2016
In reply to PPP:

Another update. Still available:

Edelrid Aramid Slings (30cm black, 2 x 60cm green & 120cm blue): £30.
Green sling is a bit tatty, blue is alright. Other two were used few times at most.

Screwgates (DMM Boa, Wild Country, Mammut and DMM): 8 left, £6 each - one Boa gone (original colour)

purkle 31 Oct 2016
In reply to PPP:

Very happy feedback, my new rope is in amazing condition
 Lucaj 01 Nov 2016
In reply to PPP:

I'm assuming the Cams are gone?
OP PPP 01 Nov 2016
In reply to Lucaj:

Cams are gone, sorry.
OP PPP 01 Nov 2016
In reply to PPP:

Update as of today:

Green sling is a bit tatty, blue is alright. Other two were used few times at most.

Some crabs (wiregates): £4 each

Screwgates: £6 each (coloured DMM Boa and 2 Mammut D-shaped left)

OP PPP 03 Nov 2016
In reply to PPP:

Blue Ice rucksack gone.
 donalmurray 03 Nov 2016
In reply to PPP:

Arrived as described and in good time. Positive feedback for PPP. Cheers again!
 Robohoppy91 07 Nov 2016
In reply to PPP:

Is the Edelwiess rope still available?
 Sutok 10 Nov 2016
In reply to PPP:

£10 for the magnetron inc postage?
 JDSwain 11 Nov 2016
In reply to PPP:

Is the pad still available?
 routrax 12 Nov 2016
In reply to PPP:

What screwgates do you still have left?
OP PPP 13 Nov 2016
In reply to JDSwain:
Hi,

Sorry, the pad is taken.

Still available:

Some crabs (wiregates): £4 each

Post edited at 22:13
 GazW84 14 Nov 2016
In reply to PPP:
All the gear arrived today Paul, thanks very much!
Really good guy to deal with.
Post edited at 12:24

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...