UKC

Hardhurst farm campsite (Derbyshire)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 marsbar 01 Nov 2016

Anyone stayed there recently? Any idea if the cafe is open weekends in the winter and what times?
Thanks

Also is a late arrival likely to cause upset? Friday traffic can be bad.
Post edited at 17:50
ceri 01 Nov 2016
In reply to marsbar: have stayed recently. Pretty sure the cafe is open for breakfast in the winter.
Also feel they are relaxed re late arrivals.
Maybe give them a call and find out??
OP marsbar 01 Nov 2016
In reply to ceri:

Thanks, I will do.
 Šljiva 01 Nov 2016
In reply to marsbar: if it's that late, just park up and pay in the morning. It's very laid back. Not sure about the cafe, it was open half term weekend but didn't seem to be the one before that. The pool cafe is good otherwise.

OP marsbar 01 Nov 2016
In reply to Šljiva:

That's great thanks. I've always done that in the past, but went to join a group already booked in once on a site and got the biggest telling off from the warden.
 tehmarks 01 Nov 2016
In reply to marsbar:

Haven't stayed in the past months, but it's my preferred campsite for the Eastern Peak. I've regularly turned up at silly hours on a Friday with no troubles.
 gethin_allen 01 Nov 2016
In reply to marsbar:
I was there on the weekend and the cafe was open, it's three days a week over the weekends but I can't remember what times exactly.

I arrived about 11 on Friday night and only got around to paying after returning from a ride Saturday evening and the lady didn't seem at all bothered when I explained to her why I hadn't paid sooner.
Post edited at 22:14
OP marsbar 01 Nov 2016
In reply to tehmarks:

Thanks
OP marsbar 01 Nov 2016
In reply to gethin_allen:

Thanks

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...