UKC

Alternatives to Inov-8 Base Elite 200 Long Sleeve Zip

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
rob sykes 15 Nov 2016
Morning all

Bought one of these last year for winter running and have loved wearing it.

Would like to buy another but sadly can't seem to find one in size small. Can anyone recommend any alternative running tops with similar features (lightwight, fitted, with a zip neck)

Many thanks

Rob
 tony 15 Nov 2016
In reply to rob sykes:

I have a couple of Asics long-sleeve half-zip tops which I like, and a Brooks one, which is also good. The Brooks one is probably slightly more fitted than the Asics ones. They both have little zip pockets, only big enough for a key, but useful enough for that.

It's also worth looking at walking base-layers. I have a North Face top which I picked up en route to a race a couple of years ago and I realised the weather was going to be a lot worse than I was dressed for. It's now become one of my favourite running tops.
 climb41 17 Nov 2016
In reply to tony:

> I have a couple of Asics long-sleeve half-zip tops which I like, and a Brooks one, which is also good. The Brooks one is probably slightly more fitted than the Asics ones. They both have little zip pockets, only big enough for a key, but useful enough for that.

> It's also worth looking at walking base-layers. I have a North Face top which I picked up en route to a race a couple of years ago and I realised the weather was going to be a lot worse than I was dressed for. It's now become one of my favourite running tops.

+ 1 for Asics. ....Lite Show, long sleeve, half zip. Got the small pocket for key, has thumb loops and there is a small bit of fabric at the top of the zip to stop it rubbing you. And as the name suggests, some good reflective stripes on it. It seems to be quite long in the body as well.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...