UKC

Downloadable training videos?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Sam W 15 Nov 2016
Winter's on its way and I'm thinking of dusting off the turbo for it's annual pair of sessions, after which I remember that rain, snow and darkness are preferable to sitting in the shed for 45 minutes spinning my legs round.

In an attempt to relieve the boredom, I'd like to use videos to structure the session. Only problem is that there's no internet connection in the shed, so the millions of videos on YouTube aren't much use.. Does anyone know of a site where I can (legally) download training videos for play offline?
 mrphilipoldham 15 Nov 2016
In reply to Sam W:

You can download the videos off Youtube with a little know how, probably not entirely on the right side of legal but it's only a means to an end..
 cathsullivan 15 Nov 2016
In reply to Sam W:

Sufferfest.
OP Sam W 16 Nov 2016
In reply to cathsullivan:

Is there a way to download from Sufferfest (without paying)? Didn't mention in my first post that I don't want to pay anything, although posting on a climbing forum I hope it goes without saying.
In reply to Sam W:

Do you go out shoplifting?
 chris fox 16 Nov 2016
In reply to Sam W:
You don't need to download sufferfest unless you want to have your trainign sessions felling like your cycling with the pro's or in a group.

Just use these below

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUdAMlZtaV13e3-rJq1W0O1kf2DVlslmC

edit: if the link doesn't work google GCN training youtube
Post edited at 16:19
OP Sam W 17 Nov 2016
In reply to yesbutnobutyesbut:
> Do you go out shoplifting?

It seems like you missed the part of my original post where I asked where videos could be downloaded legally and for free. Note the legally part. Don't see any way in which this could be compared to shoplifting, if you disagree feel free to go ahead and explain why.

To others who have replied suggesting sources, thank you.
Post edited at 08:39
In reply to chris fox:

> You don't need to download sufferfest unless you want to have your trainign sessions felling like your cycling with the pro's or in a group.

> Just use these below

> edit: if the link doesn't work google GCN training youtube

This. The GCN videos are pretty good, good mix of workouts and the presenters/trainers are likeable (ex pros).
 Castleman 17 Nov 2016
In reply to Sam W:

> It seems like you missed the part of my original post where I asked where videos could be downloaded legally and for free. Note the legally part. Don't see any way in which this could be compared to shoplifting, if you disagree feel free to go ahead and explain why.

You missed out the 'free' part in your original post...
 Run_Ross_Run 17 Nov 2016
In reply to Sam W:

To save the hassle can you not Just buy a booster for your wifi, if you have it?

I use one in the garage and then watch you tube on the tablet.

OP Sam W 17 Nov 2016
In reply to Castleman:

Fair point...
 Indy 17 Nov 2016
In reply to chris fox:

Might be worth having a search on YouTube for "XTXCvideo"

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...