UKC

Scarpa Mont Blanc Pro width & flex?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 hpil 20 Nov 2016
I've seen these reviewed as B2/3 and as B3... Interested to hear how have folk out there got on with them on steep stuff and for walking in? Also any comments on width across the forefoot appreciated - I see they are built on a nag last which concentrates strength at the toes, ie squishes them together - have you found this to be the case? Am planning to get to shop to try some, but real user experience appreciated. (and yes I know everyone has different feet etc etc )
 ModerateMatt 20 Nov 2016
In reply to hpil:

I have extreme trouble finding boots that fit. I have a long big toe so spotiva boots tend to be too short in the correct size and have a thin heal so Scarpa tend to be a little wide however MB Pro's were the most comfortable boot I tried on during my long hunt. They are probably amongst the more comfortable B3 boot to walk in as the ankle articulation is good and they flex quite a bit in size 11 but with a pair of C3's they are pretty stiff, they have good feel but aren't the warmest boot out there, if you find you get cold feet get phantom guides instead if they fit as they are a similar fit.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...