UKC

VIDEO: Kendal Rekindled - Shifting Dreams

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 21 Nov 2016
Caroline Ciavaldini - Shifting Dreams, 5 kbOver the next five days, we'll be sharing some of our favourite climbing films from Kendal Mountain Festival, which are now available to watch online for free. The first of the five is Shifting Dreams by Dark Sky Media, documenting French climber Caroline Ciavaldini's transition from competition climbing to trad and alpine adventures.

Read more
 rtinma 21 Nov 2016
In reply to UKC News:

Inspiring tenacity and dedication, beautifully filmed.
 keith sanders 22 Nov 2016
In reply to UKC News:

Missed it at Kendal,The one I really wanted to see. Thanks for putting this up So inspiring and Beautifully filmed and told.
Well done all especially Caroline.
 planetmarshall 22 Nov 2016
In reply to UKC News:

What a tremendous looking route.
 Martin Davies 22 Nov 2016
In reply to UKC News:

My favourite from the festival! Super inspiring, great film.
 Lord_ash2000 23 Nov 2016
In reply to UKC News:

Watched it on my smart TV last night. I thought it was pretty good me and my girlfriend both felt inspired afterwards even through we don't do alpine stuff. Better than Mirror wall in my view, just a shame they didn't show it, or mirror wall, or in fact any climbing film at the supposed "Best of Kendal" I went to in Rheged on Sunday.
 walts4 23 Nov 2016
In reply to Lord_ash2000:

> Watched it on my smart TV last night. I thought it was pretty good me and my girlfriend both felt inspired afterwards even through we don't do alpine stuff. Better than Mirror wall in my view, just a shame they didn't show it, or mirror wall, or in fact any climbing film at the supposed "Best of Kendal" I went to in Rheged on Sunday.

Totally inspiring to be honest, think you'd have to not have a pulse if you didn't feel the urge to want to get out there on the Capucin or some similar granite tower in the mountains.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...