UKC

Help with filling in my logbook.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 kdb88 22 Nov 2016
I have only just started climbing over summer and have 'fallen' for it...sorry but seriously I'm looking to enter my climbs that I have achieved so far in my log book however I can't find indoor climbs on the search when it asks for your climb? I realise there are so many climbs in indoor centres but I would like to be able to select the centre and explain the difficulty level I achieved. Hope some one can be of assistance!

Thanks,

Kyle
Removed User 22 Nov 2016
In reply to kdb88:

You can't log indoor climbs mate. There would be no point, they get reset too often to list here.
 Valkyrie1968 22 Nov 2016
In reply to kdb88:

There are no logbooks for specific walls, but at some point someone put this together so that the worryingly insane among us could record their indoor efforts: Indoor Climbing Wall
 beefy_legacy 22 Nov 2016
In reply to Valkyrie1968:

I see some bloke on there reckons the 8a+ is actually a low 8a. As he's the only one who has done it I suppose we have to take his word.
 Mr. Lee 23 Nov 2016
In reply to kdb88:

Go to the Activity Diary, add an activity, select indoor climbing, summarise in the description section what you did.
In reply to kdb88:

You'd be better off with an app/website designed designed for logging indoor climbing:

http://trackyourclimb.com/

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...