CLIMBING THE WALLS is a new Climbing Centre in the heart for Shrewsbury and we are looking to put together an experienced team across the following positions
- Centre Manager
- Duty Manager
- 3 Part time Climbing Centre Staff
- 3 Instructors
who have a passion for climbing and has the confidence to share this enthusiasm with the customers and the wider community.
The Centre's aim is to provide a broad variety of climbing activities for all ages, encouraging families and friends to be active together.
All staff will promote the centre¡¦s programme within the external community as well as among the school population. A positive, friendly, outgoing character with strong leadership skills is essential.
What we need from our Staff:
- Passionate about Climbing
- Energy...lots of it!
- Flexibility and the ability to multi task
- A customer- focused and approachable
- The ability to anticipate and meet the needs of customers of all ages and abilities.
- Interpersonal, time management and organisational skills
- The ability to lead and motivate
- Creative thinking and problem solving abilities
- The ability to build effective partnerships.
We can offer you:
- A new 3rd generation climbing centre which has a entrepreneurial clear vision for the future.
- A dynamic and friendly team to help you achieve your goals
- Professional development opportunities
- A competitive salary and holiday package
- A pension scheme
- Other staff benefits linked to performance.
If you think you've got what it takes to make a difference with this exciting opportunity email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a recruitment pack or
if you wish to discuss this vacancy further, then please don't hesitate to contact Simon on 07801284836. Closing Date for applications Thursday 8th December 2016 4pm