This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Prince's Trust on 30 Nov 2016 - 126.96.36.199 [webdefence-pool-01.cluster-j.websense.net]
The Prince’s Trust are running a FREE ONE-WEEK climbing Get Started with Climbing Programme for young people aged 16-25, not currently engaged in employment, education or training and living in London.
The programme will include:
• 5 days jam packed with climbing and abseil activities, delivered by highly qualified staff
• Opportunity to gain qualifications including:
o NICAS Level 1 Award in Climbing & possible Level 2
o A St John’s Ambulance First Aid Qualification
• A group challenge to complete climbs equating to the height of 3407 metres!
• Up to 3 months one-to-one progression support to help you get back into education, employment or training
• The offer of a Mentor to support you for 6 months
WHEN AND WHERE?
Mon 5th to Fri 9th December 2016.
The programme will be delivered in East London with travel to climbing centres across London.
Lunch, travel and equipment will be provided.
Please complete the attached Prince’s Trust Referral Form and send it to email@example.com – please also feel free to use this email address to ask any questions.
DEADLINE FOR REFERRALS 5PM ON THURSDAY 1ST DECEMBER 2016.
Please feel free to share this email and poster with your network and young people.