/ Indoor Training Partner in Sheffield?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
KylieC - on 30 Nov 2016
Hi

I'm looking for more people to climb with in Sheffield on week day evenings. I enjoy both Foundry and Awesome Walls. Need to improve my confidence, stamina, strength... all of that stuff but not going enough as I don't have many people to climb with. I'm a 6b top roper.... rarely lead but want to change that.

Give me a shout if you need a buddy

Thanks
K
Juicymite86 - on 30 Nov 2016
In reply to KylieC:
Sent you an email
L Ursagold - on 30 Nov 2016
In reply to KylieC:

I work in Liverpool in the week, so only free to climb in Sheffield at weekends. Happy to pop over if you are ever stuck for a partner. I lead up to 6a.

You can text me on 07970 247469.

Gary
Rock Gymnast - on 01 Dec 2016
In reply to KylieC:

Hey I'm based in sheffield too and train every week if u need help breakin into lead climbing give us a shout.

J
LukeWawrzyniak - on 05 Dec 2016
In reply to KylieC:

Hello Kylie,

I climb in Sheffield on weekday evenings too! I'm currently aiming to climb 7a indoor lead by the end of this year! I currently climb indoor 6b, so its a very ambitious goal!

Anyway. My name and number is below. Give me a shout if you want to get together. I'm free Friday if you are?

Luke Wawrzyniak.
deepsoup - on 05 Dec 2016
In reply to KylieC:
Do you do any bouldering?

If you find yourself partnerless on a Wednesday night, you could do a lot worse than to bob down to the Works for their "adult improvers" session. The grades they're usually working on should be about right for you, you get some free coaching and they're a very friendly bunch so it's a good place to meet new climbing buddies.

https://www.climbingworks.com/the-works/adult-courses/improver-classes/
ads.ukclimbing.com
Alice.001 - on 12 Dec 2016
In reply to deepsoup:

Hi Kylie, I need a lead partner for Sheffield too, 2x a week looking to do some training. Any wall is fine with me. 07954558799 give me a text. x

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.