UKC

Campervan. Ford Transit 2 berth

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 LDJ 06 Dec 2016
premier post photo
Ford Transit compervan. Medium wheelbase, Medium height. 2008. 83,000 miles. 2.2 TDCi diesel. 5 seats. £8,600.
2 berth conversion,spacious and practical. Would be ideal van for an extended climbing trip.
Location, Devon.
See the link to Autotrader for full information, or email me.

http://motorhomes.autotrader.co.uk/used-motorhomes/ford/transit/2008-ford-t...
 La benya 08 Dec 2016
In reply to LDJ:

Its a lovely van, I hope you find a buyer (wish i could), but i cant help thinking that its incredibly expensive.
 bpmclimb 13 Dec 2016
In reply to La benya:

> Its a lovely van, I hope you find a buyer (wish i could), but i cant help thinking that its incredibly expensive.

It's well above usual/average prices for 2008 TDCi 2.2s, which generally seem to be in the £5k-6k range, but I suppose it depends on what you think the conversion is worth.
 DanH9883 14 Dec 2016
In reply to bpmclimb:

So how do you value these types of vans??

There's so much to consider I can't figure out how much they should be worth...

Whatever someone is prepared to pay. So the saying goes.
 La benya 15 Dec 2016
In reply to DanH9883:

Exactly. And compare it to similar. Sometimes part conversions aren't desirable as it means more work ripping it out and starting again to get what you want. I would have said this Ines is around £2k too expensive, but....
OP LDJ 18 Dec 2016
In reply to LDJ:
Average prices for this age and mileage combi work vans are £7 - £7.5K. This van is fitted out to a much higher specification and quality, hence the price. Would be open to sensible offers though....
Post edited at 00:29
 Cheese Monkey 19 Dec 2016
In reply to LDJ:
7k for a small 08 Transit is ridiculous. I paid 5.5k for a 11 XLWB with all the toys, 6 seats, windows and history a few months ago and that was probably too much. Feel free to check Parkers

Good luck selling it but you will have to find someone who is utterly clueless to sell it at that price unless it is a extremely posh conversion done by the best in the business
Post edited at 08:32
 La benya 19 Dec 2016
In reply to Cheese Monkey:

well.... I tried to say it slightly more subtly than that, but yes, what he said. £5k would be my guess too
 IainAhh 20 Dec 2016
In reply to LDJ:

What kind of seats do you have in the back there. Which doner car? It works well.
OP LDJ 22 Dec 2016
In reply to IainAhh:

They are VW seats - new from a Carravelle being converted for wheelchair access - they are on sliding tracks and swivel, recline...can also be completely removed if needed. The centre console table also slides back and forth on the tracks. All fitted profesionally with a Compliance Certificate
OP LDJ 22 Dec 2016

Parkers price for 2011 LWB crewcab £9,420 plus VAT
OP LDJ 10 Jan 2017

Van now sold

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...