UKC

Recommendations for good quality calendar printing?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Tricadam 11 Dec 2016
Which online company(ies) have you found to be good for this? Looking at a thread from a couple of years back (about printing in general, rather than calendars specifically) Photobox seemed to be well reviewed.

Thanks for any help!
 AdrianC 11 Dec 2016
In reply to Tricadam:

I've used this company www.photogifts.co.uk for block-mount prints before and they've done a good job. The only thing I'd add is that next time I'd upload files that were half a stop more exposed as the prints are a smidgen on the dark side.
 Sam W 11 Dec 2016
In reply to Tricadam:

I use Photobox for all my general photo printing and have, bar one occasion, been very pleased with the results. When there was a problem (a line across all the prints), they sent out another set without fuss, arrived a couple of days later.

Loxley http://www.loxleycolour.com/presentation-desktop/keepsake-gifts/wall-deskca... are a step up and worth considering if you're selling the calendars or need the extra (professional) options that Loxley offer.
OP Tricadam 12 Dec 2016
In reply to Tricadam:

Thanks guys.
 patrick_b 12 Dec 2016
In reply to Tricadam:

I used Photobox until recently but think they've gone downhill in the last couple of years. Last year's calendars arrived with printing issues (colour smears) and poor image quality on quite a few of the pages which should have been picked up in QC. They resent new ones, but took a while so the replacements arrived after Christmas.

Robert Durran 12 Dec 2016
In reply to Tricadam:

I've used Photobox in the past and been pleased with them but they put their prices up so I've tried Pixaprint this year. The quality seems just as good at less than half the price (£7 per A3 calendar when ordering 20 of them).

patrick_b 12 Dec 2016
In reply to Robert Durran:

That's good to know! I've ordered with Pixaprint as my replacement company this year, but have no experience of them.
 malk 12 Dec 2016
In reply:
anyone tried vistaprint? they're doing 1/2 price for xmas- so A3 only £6.66..

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...