UKC

New Indoor climbing facility in the South East?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Jock Strap 14 Dec 2016
I'd be interested in your thoughts for a new indoor climbing facility in South East England?

I'm in the early stages of planning, so do not yet have a specific area in mind, but would be looking somewhere in Kent. Would you mind completing the survey and sharing with your climbing and non-climbing friends?

Any other feedback is welcomed in this topic.

Thanks,
Aarron

https://freeonlinesurveys.com/s/v5ggzbSG
OP Jock Strap 15 Dec 2016
In reply to Jock Strap:

Thanks to everyone who has so far completed the survey. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on a new wall in Kent.
MrWayne 16 Dec 2016
In reply to Jock Strap:

Good survey, I hope this is a success.
 natehd9 16 Dec 2016
In reply to Jock Strap:

I did try to write a comment, not sure what happened to it though, what area of Kent were you thinking? I guess this was a big part of why you did the survey, but east Kent would be lush thanks.
OP Jock Strap 17 Dec 2016
In reply to natehd9:
I'm still undecided on a specific region - trying to get a feel for what is currently available and used and what the community thinks would be important.

Wherever I do decide, it'll be easily accessible by road and public transport.
Post edited at 23:09
 Oceanrower 18 Dec 2016
In reply to Jock Strap:

Trust me on this, your region will be wholly dictated on where you find a property and not necessarily where you want to go.
 Davib 21 Dec 2016
In reply to Jock Strap:

Are you aware of Chimera Climbing: http://www.chimeraclimbing.com/

Opened in High Brooms, Kent a year or so ago, doing extremely well. It's only bouldering though, so if you're going for a sport climbing centre then you may be in with a chance.
OP Jock Strap 21 Dec 2016
In reply to Davib:
Thanks Davib,
I am aware of them and looking to locate further North if possible.
Post edited at 15:34

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...