UKC

Masterchef Professional

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Pids 23 Dec 2016
Won by a college lecturer.

Does that mean he was super dooper good or that the standard of competition was low this year?

And how long will he remain a college lecturer - or does he just fancy "social" hours?
 toad 23 Dec 2016
In reply to Pids: it's a guilty pleasure, but I reckon you're being way too hard on him. His cooking was consistently really interesting, even if I couldn't taste any of it. So no, I reckon he was a proper winner. Reckon it'll be his own cookery school in a year, mind.

Still wanted Ellie to win, though

neilh 23 Dec 2016
In reply to Pids:
I thought he was excellent and he came acoss as commited to teaching about cooking, you could tell alot of the pros were always nodding in agreement with his comments about teaching young persons.I suppose you also have to remeber that he had never cooked in a professional kitchen environment.

I thought the 24 year old Ellie was also v good.Wish I could cook like her.
Post edited at 10:15
 Toccata 23 Dec 2016
In reply to Pids:

Gary ran away with it in the last week. After a poor start (Chefs' table) he seemed to be the most adaptable and adventurous. A worthy winner with a great understanding of food and the skills to match. Scotland needs a few more Michelin stars on the West coast and I hope he gets the opportunity. I too wanted Elly to win but the irony is that if I bought a restaurant the head chef I'd employ would be Matt whose food was the least 'mastercheffy' but the most appetising.
 Fraser 23 Dec 2016
In reply to Pids:

Spoiler alert...oops, too late!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...