UKC

Urgent help from any Ochils Mountaineering Club member please!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Lemming 24 Dec 2016
Hi, We are due to be staying in the Crianlarich hut from the 26th December onwards. I have been trying to get hold of Christina by email this week without success. I don't have any details regarding picking up the key - so not sure whether it will have been left with a guest house, the hotel or not at all - so starting to panic!!

There is only a home number on the club website - with no reply or answerphone.

If anyone has a mobile number for Christina - or can assist with whereabouts of key - I would be most extremely grateful.

dunirie 24 Dec 2016
In reply to Lemming:

hi buddy, i'm not a member of the ochills club but i have dealt with christina and the club hut before

if i remember correctly christina normally goes away for christmas,

we normally pick the key up from the b&b across the road, think it's a tenner deposit.

hope this helps
 leon 1 24 Dec 2016
In reply to Lemming:Maybe give them a call see if they have the key? http://www.inverardran.co.uk/
Good luck with it
 IanMcC 24 Dec 2016
In reply to Lemming:

If you haven't sorted this yet PM me. Ian
 veletron 24 Dec 2016
In reply to Lemming:
Hi

Nigel here from the OMC, I have spoken to John at the B&B. He is expecting you to call to give ETA for 26th so he can make sure he is home to hand over key.

I cant PM you so if you need more info, PM me. Or contact 'webmaster' via www.ochils.com.

Nigel
Post edited at 12:34
OP Lemming 24 Dec 2016
In reply to Lemming:

Many thanks for all the responses - just called the guest house and all sorted key wise

Merry Christmas
 lithos 24 Dec 2016
In reply to Lemming:

don't take all the room as we'll be there as well.
OP Lemming 24 Dec 2016
In reply to lithos:

Didn't think you had decided/negotiated whether you are coming or not yet.
 IanMcC 24 Dec 2016
In reply to Lemming:
If things get tense there's plenty of room for a square go in the car park to sort it out.
Enjoy your stay.
Post edited at 16:12
 lithos 24 Dec 2016
In reply to Lemming:

well the p value is hovering around .8 now

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...