/ Looking for climbing partner indoor/ out north east!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
jackboyuk2005 - on 30 Dec 2016
Hi guys,

Leading around 6 a - 6 c.

Looking for climbing partners that are based around the north east. Mainly going to be indoor lead at this time of year but totally up for outdoor. I have transport and can climb pretty much anytime after 2nd Jan.

Looking for a likeminded positive person that wants to push there limits and improve.

I have car and have no attachments so willing to take trips pretty much anywhere to climb/ mountaineer.

Also would like to learn winter mountaineering and ice climbing.

If interested contact 07399008228

Regards and all the best

Jack

glaramara - on 30 Dec 2016
In reply to jackboyuk2005:

Hi

I',m based in Gateshead and looking for climbing partners for this winter. I climb to about IV scottish. Want to get a few trips up once it gets good. I'll text, give me a shout if you want some winter routes.

ps - do you have crampons etc?
Stamford Raffles - on 03 Jan 2017

I'm based in Prudhoe, and try to get the church once or twice a week (work permitting) and over to lakes whenever I have days off, leading around grade III.

Tom

jackboyuk2005 - on 03 Jan 2017
In reply to Stamford Raffles:

Nice one, just let me know when your going, Im pretty flexible.

ad82amr - on 07 Jan 2017

Im in Stanley for my sins but have a car. Lead up to vs on rock but only seconded winter grade 3. Flexible to get out and about if anyone is keen.
Having torn something in a finger I haven't climbed as much lately as would have liked but seems healed having been to both climb Newcastle and the church lately with no issues.

Adam
jackboyuk2005 - on 07 Jan 2017
In reply to ad82amr:

Hi mate, Just started a job near london, so wont be in the area unless its a weekend, I wont be in the north east, only on the odd weekend.
glaramara - on 09 Jan 2017

I'm based in Gateshead and reasonably experienced in winter (lead IV). I'll see what next wkend brings then hope to get out wkend after if anybody fancies a wkend trip to scotland (or the Lakes, in the unlikely event of winter arriving).
Can also pick up from Glasgow if any locals/expats available.

db

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.