/ Glasgow partner wanted: trad/sport & indoor lead (F preferred)

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
purkle - on 03 Jan 2017
Hi,
I'm looking for a new regular partner for both indoor training and hopefully some outdoor climbing too.
A fellow female would be really great as I feel I'm able to push myself more without feeling inferior!
I climb at least twice a week at gcc, and try to climb outside as often as I can. I have a full trad rack (minus a few cams) and ropes, I don't drive. I'm trying to get more used to leading but need to push myself to lead more as I'm much more comfortable seconding.
Outside I lead v diffs and severes, but enjoy seconding up to &usually including e1. Inside I can top rope 6b/c, but lead around 6a/+.
I'm looking forward to having a regular partner again so I can build trust & get back on with fall practice etc.
I have been climbing roughly 3 years and leading inside for most of that time, on & off. Outside on & off for 2 years but really focused on outside since March 2016.
L redbee - on 11 Jan 2017
In reply to purkle:

Hi, female climber at similar grades to yourself trad/sport would like to push myself more outdoors....been climbing for 7 years....I'm a member at the tca and climb 2-3 times a week... let me know if you fancy meeting up.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.