/ FS: Ice protection for sale

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
climbingsimon - on 03 Jan 2017 - user since 08/Aug/05
Price: £80
Collection of used ice protection for sale I realise that I haven't used in a while and am even less likely to use now - might as well put them to a home where they'll be used. Pics can be emailed if needed - just email me.

The following screws have all been used and previously sharpened but are otherwise in good nick - £20 each posted, and would reduce if bundled together.
Charlet Moser Laser L, 18cm.
Grivel 360, 16cm, x2.

Black Diamond Spectre ice hook. This is the older style that is solid in form (without the cut-outs). £12.50 posted.

Warthog, red. It's a classic, you know what it is. Well carried but I can't remember it being used in anger. £6 posted.

The following two items are joke items that I'd rather just get rid of - offer to pay postage, or if anyone wants thrown in with another purchase they can have them.
Simond drive-in screw, 20cm, reasonable nick. Camp titanium ice screw, 16cm. Anodising well lost and if you've ever used one you'll know the effort needed to get them in and out.

Stay in touch.
Cheers,
Simon
somethingelse - on 03 Jan 2017
In reply to climbingsimon:

Hi Simon, please can i take the warthog if it's still available. I've messaged you my email address. Thanks
DanielHurley - on 04 Jan 2017
Are both the grivel screws still available?
Post edited at 20:35
climbingsimon - on 04 Jan 2017
In reply to DanielHurley:

Dan,
Yes, they are. Let me know if interested.
Cheers,
Simon
climbingsimon - on 04 Jan 2017
In reply to somethingelse:

Hi,
I've responded to your email - warthog and spectre held for you.
Cheers,
Simon
climbingsimon - on 05 Jan 2017

Warthog, spectre and freebies have now gone. The three good ice screws still remain for anyone interested - let me know!
Cheers,
Simon
ads.ukclimbing.com
climbingsimon - on 07 Jan 2017

Both 360s now gone, just the single Laser left ...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.