/ Wanted: Camping Stove

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Renfrew1 - on 06 Jan 2017 - user since 10/Oct/13
In need of another stove as mine has bust on recent trip. Just seeing if anyone has a spare to sell off before I buy new. Drop me a message!

Cheers,
Al
zimpara - on 06 Jan 2017
In reply to Renfrew1:

What fuel, What thread, and what price point?
Jesus.
Renfrew1 - on 06 Jan 2017
In reply to zimpara:

Haha calm down man, it was not a request for anything particular just if anyone thought hey I do have a spare Coleman Fyrestorm or a jetboil or anything to be fair then they could let me know.

However I don't wish to spend more than 60 at the moment and I have a few cans left over from my cheap MSR screw on stove
zimpara - on 06 Jan 2017
In reply to Renfrew1:

Ok I will chill out :D

I have a 3 month old Jetboil MiniMo for 50 if you are interested?

The wide shallow one In blue
Renfrew1 - on 07 Jan 2017
In reply to zimpara:

Sounds good, emailed you mate
TobyA on 07 Jan 2017
In reply to Renfrew1:

If it doesn't work out with Zimpy's jetboil I have an older MSR remote cylinder gas stove called a "Rapidfire". MSR don't make them anymore, but it's this https://adventuresinstoving.blogspot.co.uk/2011/03/stove-of-week-msr-rapidfire.html basically an old school whisperlite they designed just to run on gas cartridges. If you fancy it, say 15 quid and I'll cover the postage. You can get lighter stoves these days, but it's not silly heavy and from my use of it, simple, quiet, reliable.

If it is of interest I'll get it out of the attic, take some photos for you and fire it up to check its all in proper working order.
JazG - on 08 Jan 2017
In reply to TobyA:

I'd be interested in this stove Toby if you've no other interest.
Drop me an email if you still have it.

Cheers,

Jaz
bendep - on 08 Jan 2017
In reply to Renfrew1:

And if all of these don't work out, i have a Fire Maple (https://www.ultralightoutdoorgear.co.uk/equipment-c3/stoves-c12/gas-stoves-c140/fms-x1-star-heat-exc... Jetboil equivalent that I'd be up for selling. Only wee problem is the ignitor button is a bit sticky, but I'm sure that can be made to work.

Let me know,

Ben
Renfrew1 - on 08 Jan 2017
In reply to TobyA:

Hi Toby,

I Appreciate that. I think I'm sorted now but thanks for the time.

Al
TobyA on 09 Jan 2017
In reply to JazG:

Hi Jaz,

One guy emailed me before you, I'm seeing if he still wants to buy it, but if not it's yours. I'll email you via your UKC profile in a day or two if I haven't heard anything back from John.

Cheers
Toby.
ads.ukclimbing.com
JazG - on 10 Jan 2017
In reply to TobyA:

Cheers Toby

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.