/ Looking for partner el chorro 14.01 - 22.01

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
L inewmarch - on 07 Jan 2017
Heading to el chorro solo on an impromptu trip. Unfortinuatly all my sport gear is back in the USA but have my harness, shoes, belay devices etc.

Hoping to find another solo climber or a group to tag along with.

I am not to fussy on ability levels just want to get out hangout and have fun.
L Admiralakbar - on 13 Jan 2017
In reply to inewmarch:
Hi,

I'm climbing with friends in Costa Blanc until the 22nd (who are heading back to the states then) but was hoping to climb in El Chorro from then til the beginning of February. Looking for someone to team up with. Will you still be there?
Looking to do mostly single-pitch sport, happy to climb at most levels, I work 5.12c-5.13b.

Cheers,

Armin
pdx_climber - on 17 Jan 2017
In reply to inewmarch:

I'm around El Chorro. I've got an apt in Malaga until Feb 4 and I'm staying in El Chorro for a few days and taking rest days in Malaga to be with my non-climber wife. I'm back in Malaga for a couple days since its going to be pretty cold and maybe a bit wet in El Chorro over the next couple days - but plan to be back maybe Friday. I've been climbing with a UK friend who just left so I'm solo now. Have rope/draws/car. Should be leading ~7a+ but feeling a bit weak right now - but happy to lead anything starting with a 6 and belay or hop on whatever.

Jeremy

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.