/ Winter climbing partners

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
gwh - on 09 Jan 2017
Hi, I'm up in Scotland this winter preparing for a mountain guides test. Looking for winter climbing partners and mock clients for any winter routes at all grades. Been climbing in Scotland since 1999 and have climbed in a wide variety of areas including some new routes. I have a van and all gear, including a few spares to lend.
Free most days and often at short notice so anyone interested please get in touch. Rgds Gareth
JackM92 - on 09 Jan 2017
In reply to gwh:

Am leaving the Marines in a few weeks, planning to head up to Scotland for the winter season (if it happens!), partnered up until the last week of February but looking to get out after that. What's your mobile? Will drop you a text and try and get out. Cheers, Jack.
climbtim on 09 Jan 2017
In reply to gwh:

I am free Monday 30th of Jan and happy to get out for a day, currently logging mileage towards MIC training.

Regards

Tim
chris687 - on 09 Jan 2017
In reply to gwh:

Sent you a message, mine always get filtered by spam settings.
danD - on 09 Jan 2017
In reply to gwh:

Hi Gareth, Im keen to get out at the weekend, I'll email you now.
midweekjolly2 - on 09 Jan 2017
In reply to gwh:

may be helpful to et us know where in Scotland your based..would be good to meet up, but will wait till weather sorts itself out
shaun walby - on 10 Jan 2017
In reply to gwh:

Iam in Glencoe from next Tues 17th until Friday, partner just bailed out, looking to do the Aonach Eagach, Ledge route Ben.
GaborS - on 11 Jan 2017
In reply to gwh:

Hi Gareth,

I've just sent you a pm.

Gab
joshbd - on 14 Jan 2017
In reply to gwh:

Hi mate,

Edinburgh based and heading north early Monday (16th Jan) for a few days. Looking for a climbing partner...let me know if you're keen.

Josh

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.