/ FS: Black Diamond Vapour Helmet-Impulse Gloves

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
zimpara - on 10 Jan 2017 - user since 14/Jan/15
Price: 85
Black Diamond Impluse gloves - Brilliant Gloves - Incredibly dexterous- Used once to walk dog. Surplus to needs - 21 Posted

Black Diamond Vapour. They weight 200 grams- Size M/L (White) Used once, Mint! 64 Posted

Payment by bank transfer please
Many Thanks
zimpara - on 10 Jan 2017
In reply to zimpara:

Gloves are size large (size 9)
Valkyrie1968 - on 10 Jan 2017
In reply to zimpara:

> Black Diamond Vapour. They weight 200 grams- Size M/L (White) Used once, Mint! 64 Posted

Not to call you a liar, but based on your Youtube channel it's been used at Stanage, Froggatt, and on a sport climb.
zimpara - on 10 Jan 2017
In reply to Valkyrie1968:

True, Used on 1 trip
zimpara - on 11 Jan 2017
Valkyrie1968 - on 18:19 Thu
In reply to zimpara:

Just thought I'd bump this back up so everyone can see - looks like you also wore the helmet for some kind of aid climbing bollocks, based on your profile picture, and that certainly doesn't look like anywhere in the Peak District, so even the 'one trip' claim seems like nonsense.
zimpara - on 18:27 Thu
Oh please shove off Mr pedant. I have no problem you highlighting this, but I have bought "good condition" quickdraws on UKC whose wiregates did not even close they were so fatigued and the dogbones so fluffy they were nearly round!

I have bought good "condition friends" that were about 20years old.

And burned out reversos that were "good condition".

The helmet was brand new and the new owner is not disappointed at all.
Post edited at 18:28
alexm198 - on 19:57 Thu
In reply to zimpara:

Ah, the old "everyone else does it" excuse.

Must be fine to lie about the condition of your kit then!
zimpara - on 20:57 Thu
In reply to alexm198:

No, not that at all. But whatever.
Valkyrie1968 - on 21:12 Thu
In reply to zimpara:

I don't want to turn this into a nasty little feud, but want to be clear about something: Most of what you post on here is purposely inflammatory or harmlessly misguided, and on the rare occasions that you do post a piece of advice that would, were it to be followed, be dangerous, this is flagged up as shite by the volume of dislikes and other posts calling you out, such that any harm you might cause is most probably neutered.
Lying about how much use a safety-critical piece of equipment has had, however, is a shitty, shitty thing to do. and potentially dangerous. The fact that your response to being caught in the act is to call me a "pedant" and claim that other people do it is actually quite worrying.
zimpara - on 22:05 Thu
What dangerous advice?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.