/ Lost hearing aids!!!

woodseel - on 13 Jan 2017
Lost in lay by near Cross Keys pub on A683 at the start of Cautley Spout path. Black pouch approx 10cm x 7cm. Says "Danalogic" on it. Contains 2 hearing aids and spare batteries. Must have fallen out of car after today's walk. Thanks in advance.
Dave the Rave on 13 Jan 2017
In reply to woodseel:

You what?
wilkie14c - on 13 Jan 2017
In reply to woodseel:
I've got danlogics, mine are NHS issue. they will replace them once and after that you have to pay (even then it's vastly subsidised) Get an appointment booked for replacements before you get too used to the beautiful quiet too much (I'm guilty of that and go days and days without wearing mine!)
In reply to wilkie14c:

Thanks. Already spoken to the audiology department. Just hoping to find these ones, so don't have to "use up" my replacements.
In reply to Dave the Rave:
Yeah, thanks for that. Very funny. You're a great help.
Rog Wilko on 14 Jan 2017

What's your next trick? A joke about incontinence?
Dave the Rave on 14 Jan 2017
In reply to Rog Wilko:

> What's your next trick? A joke about incontinence?

You made me laugh so much that tears ran down my legs!
Jim C - on 15 Jan 2017

> You made me laugh so much that tears ran down my legs!

Now you are taking the piss.
Jim C - on 15 Jan 2017
In reply to woodseel:
My sister ( an audiologist ) told me of one chap who kept losing his aids. Turned out he operated a rib, and when it hit the water particularly hard his aids would fall out, sometimes overboard.
The solution was better fitting aids ( and a woolly hat over his ears when working.)
Post edited at 00:20
Rog Wilko on 16 Jan 2017
In reply to Jim C:

> Turned out he operated a rib,

Am I alone in not understanding this?
Rigid Raider - on 16 Jan 2017
In reply to woodseel:

I don't suppose the carry pouch had your name and address inside?

Andy Hardy on 16 Jan 2017
In reply to Rog Wilko:

RIB - rigid inflatable boat, usually with big outboard motor!
woodseel - on 16 Jan 2017
In reply to woodseel:

Quick update. Hearing aids now found. They obviously never made it into the car. My wife found them on the drive now the snow has melted. Very soggy but otherwise appear undamaged. Waiting for them to dry out before I try to use them.
Many thanks to all who took the time to read the post and also look out for them in the lay by.
woodseel - on 16 Jan 2017
In reply to Rigid Raider:

Name and address will be put in to the pouch as soon as it dries out. Thanks for the suggestion.
Dave the Rave on 16 Jan 2017
In reply to woodseel:

I'm really glad to hear that;)