UKC

Citroen Berlingo: Perfect climber can/van

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 DannyC 15 Jan 2017

premier post photo
Price: £1,295 or nearest offer.

Hi,

We're sadly parting ways with our much-loved Citroen Berlingo. It's a red 2004 model, with 97,000 miles on the clock. 1.4 petrol engine. MOT to Jan 18. Based in Edinburgh.

PROS:
The car's in good condition, drives well, and has been a reliable motor for us. I've partial service history, including the details of the MOT from last week, when new brake pipes were fitted. You can very easily either roll the back seats forward, and take them out entirely, which has allowed many people (include 6ft+ers) to sleep comfortably. The lifting boot hatch is perfect for sheltering from the rain, and cooking. You can even leave take two of the three seats out of the back, leaving room for three bikes and three people.

CONS:
It's never really bothered us, but there are a variety of small marks on the bodywork, and some fetching oil stains on the front seats. The boot panel is a bit rattly and the glove box catch is broken (so I just wedge it up with state of the art... Blu-Tack).

Interested? Get in touch!

D.
Post edited at 19:23
ChrisEastbourne 15 Jan 2017
In reply to DannyC:
Hi mate, tried to email you but you've chosen not to allow emails through this website I think! Interested in more info if possible, do you have pictures of the back opened up or with a mattress down? Would it (reasonably) comfortably sleep 2 people for say a 3 week road trip?

My email address is mrchrisj@gmail.com if you want to email, cheers
OP DannyC 15 Jan 2017
In reply to ChrisEastbourne:

Ah, sorry about that Chris. I've changed that setting now.

I've been away on week-long trips in it with my partner and it's been great. You could definitely do three weeks (although you might be pining for a sofa, sink and shower after a while!). I'll send you pictures now.

Thanks,
D.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...