UKC

Kalymnos flights

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Stairclimber 18 Jan 2017
Olympic airways have some great offers linking Athens and Kos next Autumn.
 Malaka 20 Jan 2017
In reply to Stairclimber:

Hi mate, do you have a link?

I went to Kalymnos 4 years ago (from Birmingham I think) and I'm sure we paid around the £150 mark for the flight, whereas the cheapest I can find for this year is around £250

I get inflation but £100 extra seems pretty steep
 snoop6060 20 Jan 2017
In reply to Malaka:

I seriously doubt you will find a flight for cheaper than 250, last year they were over 300. We paid 330 from east Midlands.
 Malaka 20 Jan 2017
In reply to snoop6060:
WoW that's expensive, do you know if it's around the same price in April/May?
Post edited at 14:19
 Yorvik 21 Jan 2017
In reply to Malaka:

Just booked for end of April with Easy Jet - Glasgow to Kos. £276 return for two + 1 hold bag.
Andy Gamisou 22 Jan 2017
In reply to Malaka:

Interesting moniker you have. Do you know any Greek?
OP Stairclimber 23 Jan 2017
In reply to Malaka:

I've organised a trip in September/October which involves linking Milan, Athens and Kos. Price from Kos to Athens was Just over £50 total for two people and a 23kg bag. (£18 for one person with 8kg hand luggage). I notice on Skyscanner that Olympic air are still offering some flights for £17. I would just suggest keeping an open mind about getting to Kalymnos via Athens to find good deals. We are going to Leonidio on our way back, which seems to maximise the opportunity of having to pass through Athens.
 Malaka 24 Jan 2017
In reply to Scotch Bingington:

I know one word ;]
 Malaka 24 Jan 2017
In reply to Stairclimber:
Thanks for the info, after a quick look it seems the cheapest way from where I live would be to drive down to Gatwick, some flights are as low as £150 from there at the mo
Post edited at 11:18

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...