UKC

PRODUCT NEWS: Outdoor Research's new Wilderness Cover

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC/UKH Gear 24 Jan 2017
Outdoor Research Logo2, 2 kbPoncho, tarp or bivy, this minimalist multi-tasking piece is more practical than it might first appear.  Featuring durable Ventia waterproof fabric and a seam taped construction, it enables you to effectively seal out the elements when using it as a jacket or ground shelter for: micro-adventures, festivals, backpacking, race marshalling, bushcraft, wildlife watching, star gazing - and quite probably more!

Read more
 Phil Anderson 24 Jan 2017
In reply to UKC/UKH Gear:

Any chance of a link to find out more? Google's not proving helpful and I can't find any mention of it on the Outdoor Research page you link at the end. Maybe I'm just being myopic.
 Theo Moore 26 Jan 2017
In reply to Phil Anderson:

Hi Phil,

Unfortunately Outdoor Research do not currently have the Wilderness Cover on their website. I have added some more information about the product's features to the article.

yogabob 18 Feb 2017
In reply to UKC/UKH Gear:

Hi All. The Wilderness Cover is on the O R website for $190 or so, but you can't buy it over here! It is, at present, nowhere to be seen on any British website. I have found this often in the past, O R stuff not available in Europe. If anyone spies this bit of kit for sale in the UK, please give me a shout.
In reply to yogabob:

Hello, and thanks for your interest. The Wilderness Cover will be available in the UK soon. Please contact Matt@proagencies.com for a list of stockists.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...