UKC

Like indoor bouldering? Like sexual groping?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 SenzuBean 27 Jan 2017
Then apparently there's one event that will fulfill all of your needs!

Grope Mountain eroticises the physicality of climbing for lovers in London and Liverpool for this year’s Valentine’s Day. Designed by experience design studio Bompas & Parr, Grope Mountain originally launched in 2015 at the Museum of Sex in New York as part of FUNLAND, an interactive exhibition about the pleasures and perils of an eroticised fairground. The installation is inspired by modern climbing walls and made with custom holds, orifices and appendages – many cast from volunteers’ anatomies from the original show.

The installation returns to the UK, even better than before, with a higher course and more routes to ascend. As climbers mount the wall, working their way towards the ultimate objective, being crowned “King of Grope Mountain”, they engage physically with the holds and cerebrally with the carefully choreographed routes. This journey encourages a rethink of the participants’ own body. Grope Mountain takes place in an actual climbing wall that is open to the public...

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/grope-mountain-london-tickets-31291830708
Run by http://theclimbinghangar.com/london/events/grope-mountain

I'm actually legitimately sad I can't go and yard on these bulbous holds ;(
 Oceanrower 27 Jan 2017
In reply to SenzuBean:

And I leave you with this......

youtube.com/watch?v=syi62M7dpkw&

OP SenzuBean 27 Jan 2017
In reply to Oceanrower:

> And I leave you with this......

Hahaha! i'd never seen that before. How has that not become as popular as the Dan Osman clip?
 stp 27 Jan 2017
In reply to SenzuBean:

That's actually an edited down version. The original is a bit longer from memory. Also pretty classic is the Zpittvar's take on paintballing: Sperm Warfare. youtube.com/watch?v=HCLuu_v5pJM&
 Oceanrower 28 Jan 2017
In reply to SenzuBean:
But can you name the route?

BTW, Can't find the full length (Ooerr missus!) version, but here's the 'making of'.

youtube.com/watch?v=W4g4wKc_xgU&

Post edited at 12:06
 gethin_allen 28 Jan 2017
In reply to SenzuBean:
"made with custom holds, orifices and appendages – many cast from volunteers’ anatomies from the original show."

Gives a different meaning to crack climbing.

JMarkW 29 Jan 2017
In reply to stp:
> That's actually an edited down version. The original is a bit longer from memory. Also pretty classic is the Zpittvar's take on paintballing: Sperm Warfare. youtube.com/watch?v=HCLuu_v5pJM&

Now that is funny!!
Post edited at 08:14
 Bulls Crack 29 Jan 2017
In reply to SenzuBean:

'You will not be allowed to climb if you have condumed alcohol prior to the event'

Dirty, dirty condumers
In reply to SenzuBean:

The Trump Organization doesn't do climbing walls, but if it did....
 Greasy Prusiks 29 Jan 2017
In reply to tom_in_edinburgh:

.... the holds would be tiny.
 Chris_Mellor 30 Jan 2017
In reply to SenzuBean:

Quote "This journey encourages a rethink of the participants’ own body." Exquisitely good example of marketing horsecrap. Should be put up for a corporate bullshit award.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...