UKC

Cancel or Change BMC Membership

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 chrisdevon 31 Jan 2017
How do I change my membership details on the BMC web site? Can anyone help as the website seems very unhelpful? Logging in, I have the option to look at my membership details, but all that contains is my contact information... there doesn't seem to be any option to cancel, change subscription option, or payment details. Their search feature is pretty unhelpful too.

When I'm paying someone money on an annual basis, I expect their website to be a bit more helpful about basics like this.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum or I'm missing something obvious.
 johncook 31 Jan 2017
In reply to chrisdevon:

Give them a call. They answer quickly and will sort things out for you without delay.
It is also nice to have personal contact with the people you are paying money to, and not a contract call centre or an internet connection.
 Tyler 31 Jan 2017
In reply to chrisdevon:

I had some issue (my membership card hadn't arrived and I wanted to book tickets for the Alex Honold show) and I email someone on the website and they sorted it out for me
OP chrisdevon 31 Jan 2017
Thanks guys. I have sent an email. Was hoping I missed something and someone would point me in the right direction to view subscription details online as its late in the day.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...