UKC

FS: Euro Tunnel Le Shuttle Ticket FS

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Dave_c001 04 Feb 2017
premier post photo
Price: £150
Hello, I'm selling a return ticket for Euro Tunnel Le Shuttle Price: £150. Its for a van 1.85m or over (could be used for a car as well). The tickets can be used up to the 3rd of June 2017. Thanks, Dave.
 ssissins 05 Feb 2017
In reply to Dave_c001:

Interested. Have sent you a message.
Dave_c001 05 Feb 2017
In reply to ssissins:

Hello,

The ticket can be booked from anywhere between now and the 3rd of June. The only reason I'm selling it is that I can use it before the 3rd of June. Its not a flexi ticket, otherwise I could keep it to the end of the year. Easiest way is if you tell me which dates and and crossing times you want to travel, I'll change the booking this end and confirm they have space. They will send me a confirmation, which I can forward onto you. Once the booking is amended I'll transfer your details across. Pretty straight forward.

Regards
Dave
alexandanna 16 Mar 2017
In reply to Dave_c001:

I have a booking to take a car through the Eurotunnel (Folkestone to Calais) that was meant to be used last year to drive to Bruges. It expires this Sunday (you can book to leave any day this week, but return must be Sunday), so anyone up for a weekend trip, it's all yours! I bought it for £183, so you're getting a pretty good deal.
 g taylor 16 Mar 2017
In reply to Dave_c001:

Is this still available?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...