UKC

Activity Diary page - something gone funny?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 BusyLizzie 06 Feb 2017
My UKC Activity Diary still has my statistics, how many climbs, how many days with exercise, etc, and still seems to have records of all the sessions I've entered - but suddenly all but a very few of the coloured squares on the big charrt have gone. Without coloured squares my life is meaningless. Is there a bug in the system?

L
 woppo 07 Feb 2017
In reply to BusyLizzie:
Mine too, any solutions?
Post edited at 07:26
In reply to BusyLizzie:

I can't see my diary at all if I try and access it from the drop down box Logbbooks, message pops up to tell me to log in. Yet I can access it by clicking on My Logbook from the Logbook drop down box and then clicking on Diary icon.......
OP BusyLizzie 07 Feb 2017
In reply to BusyLizzie:

Coloured squares are now back, peace is restored, life is full of renewed meaning and hope.

Christheclimber I hope your access issue is resolved equally quickly.
In reply to Christheclimber:

> I can't see my diary at all if I try and access it from the drop down box Logbbooks, message pops up to tell me to log in. Yet I can access it by clicking on My Logbook from the Logbook drop down box and then clicking on Diary icon.......

When mine did this previously someone suggested I clear the cache and it sorted it .

TWS
In reply to Chive Talkin\':

> When mine did this previously someone suggested I clear the cache and it sorted it .TWS

Cheers I'll try your suggestion.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...