UKC

Ford Transit Connect - Mini Camper Van

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 theellis 13 Feb 2017
premier post photo
New addition to the family means I reluctantly have to let this go. It has 97,500 miles on the clock. Just had its MOT and full service, 6 months tax included. Brand new front brakes (discs and pads) and battery fitted. I had new fuel injectors fitted and power steering pump fitted a while back. Brilliant little van, have looked after it well.

Bodywork is in great condition as is the interior. The back of the van has been insulated, ply lined and carpeted. It has a raised floor that fits a double futon mattress, very comfy and enough height to sit up. Underneath is plenty of storage. Fitted a new sound system with wall mounted speakers in the back which sound great! Lighting is 2 battery powered magnetic LED’s which last ages. Fold up curtain separates the sleeping quarters when required.

I have done 3 week stints in this to Font during December and was great for just me. Also managed a few 1 week trips with 2 of us no problem. If you need more room you can fit roof bars.

Any questions let me know, van is in Manchester if you want to come and have a look. Can email more pictures on request. Looking for £3,000.
 Oceanrower 13 Feb 2017
In reply to theellis:

Just a FYI, you can't include tax with a vehicle anymore. You automatically get a refund from the date of the sale.
OP theellis 13 Feb 2017
In reply to Oceanrower:

Thanks for the heads up
 payney1973 22 Feb 2017
In reply to theellis:
3 months too early mate, if it was June id have had this
Post edited at 06:00
OP theellis 22 Feb 2017
In reply to payney1973:

Baby isn't due until July so if it hasn't sold by then I will give you a shout
 payney1973 22 Feb 2017
In reply to theellis: cheers mate, nice one!!

payney1973@gmail.com is my norm email, keep me updated

Removed User 23 Feb 2017
In reply to theellis:

I'd be interested in this! Could you please send me some more photos on bonattidru@gmail.com
Thanks very much and looking to hear back from you!
OP theellis 11 Sep 2017
In reply to theellis:

REDUCED PRICE! After postponing the van sale for summer it is going back up. Someone raised a good question last time it was up for sale, the cam belt is due at 100K so this will need doing. In light of this I think it is only fair that I drop the price to account for this as I won’t have time to get this done. Looking for £2500.
OP theellis 11 Sep 2017
In reply to theellis:

Forgot to mention, the van will be in Manchester until end of the month then it will be living at my parents in Dorset until it goes.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...