UKC

ARTICLE: UKC Romance - Love on the Rocks

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Articles 14 Feb 2017
Alex proposes to Hannah, 4 kbWe know that our forums have played Cupid over the years: furtive glances in the form of winky faces and flirty replies to the most platonic of posts. Cyber romance doesn't always work out, but we tracked down two couples who met through our forums. Their relationships are often 'on the rocks,' but that hasn't stopped them reaching the dizzy heights of love or even tying the knot...

So go on, if you're a member of the lonely hearts club this Valentine's Day, why not head down to the forums?*
*Please note, we expect an invite to any UKC weddings...

Read more
 Andy Hardy 14 Feb 2017
In reply to UKC Articles:

There must have been others! Nothing from JCT and Brian? Or are they not speaking to UKC any more?
In reply to Andy Hardy:

Natalie started a thread looking for couples a few weeks back. Yes, there are lots.

https://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/t.php?t=656468&v=1

I spotted a 'suggested friend' on my FB feed this morning, and it's the child of someone from UKC; I remember the mother being pregnant. Tempus fugit...

Taking the third example from the article, I have a lot of friends I've met through UKC; many of my FB friends are UKC or ex-UKC, and then there are the 'UKC friends' who I've never met, but, through years of exchanges on here, feel I know to some extent.

Then there are those on UKC who I don't really want to meet...
 lummox 14 Feb 2017
In reply to Andy Hardy:

The Pudsey bonobo and his mate will be making sweet love for Valentine's Day shurely ?
 Skyfall 14 Feb 2017

My main reaction to this article is that I remember the Direct on the Mirroir d'Argentine very well ! Does that say all you need to know about climbers, or is it just me ??
In reply to Andy Hardy:

There were, but only two got back to me in the end after sending questions. Too busy planning their dates
 Steve Perry 14 Feb 2017

A dating forum hey - www.plentyofclimbers.com
 Offwidth 14 Feb 2017
In reply to Natalie Berry - UKC:

Lovely article... feel even more regretful about the UKC stalker posting now (some stones are best left unturned).

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...