UKC

New Hueco Video

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 stp 17 Feb 2017

Great little video about some FA problems at Hueco with some nice aerial footage and a First Trampoline Ascent...

youtube.com/watch?v=EUCq5wUtI0k& (11 mins)
Post edited at 20:44
 Mick Ward 17 Feb 2017
In reply to stp:

Agree - lovely, inspiring video of a man pursuing his dreams. Thank you so much for putting it on here. Really enjoyed it.

Mick
OP stp 18 Feb 2017
In reply to Mick Ward:

Cool. Glad you enjoyed it too.

I realize I'm a bit of a sucker for all this new aerial footage. It's interesting to see such a different perspective on places you've been to in the past. But I think this was a nicely made vid too, good sound, story etc.
 Greasy Prusiks 18 Feb 2017
In reply to stp:

Great film.

Terrible haircut but still, didn't seem to slow him down.
 Lemony 18 Feb 2017
In reply to stp:

Good video that, it's somewhere I'd love to visit and it's one of those landscapes that really suits drone footage. I particularly love watching Kehl climb for some reason.
 MischaHY 19 Feb 2017
In reply to stp:

Absolutely excellent film. Great to see good quality media about locals crushing and living there lifestyle. Trampoline start is totally a thing.
 Bulls Crack 20 Feb 2017
In reply to Greasy Prusiks:

> Great film. Terrible haircut but still, didn't seem to slow him down.

I thought it was an unusual beanie
 Fraser 21 Feb 2017
In reply to stp:

I remember seeing one if his bouldering videos from years ago, all very 'left-field' and slightly disturbing, but very watchable. I'll need to see if I can dig it up.
 Mick Ward 21 Feb 2017
In reply to Fraser:

I have wondered if he was super-intense in the past. It certainly feels now that he's at peace with himself, just getting out there doing what he loves when he can. More power to him - in every way.

Mick
 Fishmate 27 Feb 2017
In reply to Fraser:

Here is his link on vimeo... Crypto Child

https://vimeo.com/cryptochild/videos
OP stp 28 Feb 2017
In reply to Mick Ward:

Think you might be right. Just watched this one from 3 years ago. Definitely an intensity there: vimeo.com/114609614
OP stp 28 Feb 2017
In reply to Fishmate:

Interesting videos.
 Fraser 28 Feb 2017
In reply to Fishmate:

Cheers, I'd actually had a search myself and saw that link but couldn't find the specific video I was thinking of. It was as much a biography / psychological study of him as a bouldering & hold-shaper video, but it showed him to be very intense, as described above, and definitely not cast from the same mould as the rest of us.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...