UKC

Any Jersey climbers out there?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 arose 20 Feb 2017
I may be coming to Jersey in the next couple of months and am considering staying a couple of days to explore the climbing. Any information on good places to go as well as access via public transport/ foot would be really helpful. If anyone fancied showing me around that would be even better!

It will most likely be midweek and I should only have a few hours of stuff I have to do for work.

Thanks in advance
 Toerag 20 Feb 2017
In reply to arose:

There are a couple that post /lurk on here. They have 2 or 3 facebook groups in operation, post in those and you'll get a response. They have more than 1 person who doesn't seem to have a 9-5 job so I'm sure you'll find a guide . Anyhow, come to Guernsey instead .
 Graeme Hammond 20 Feb 2017
In reply to arose:

I managed to hook up with some local climbers via a facebook page a few years ago whilst there in June. The best and highest concentration of climbs are in the NW corner of the island around Grosnez. My guide says "An infrequent bus route serves the area and it is best to check times with the operator". We hired a car which was extremely useful. I totally recommend the climbs which we did. Jersey is probably under known/rated compared to the granite of Cornwall and Lundy.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...