UKC

Fiat Ducato Camper Van for Sale

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Alex Riley 20 Feb 2017

premier post photoFiat ducato (2007) camper van for sale.

My wife and I have just finished travelling for the last 9 months and are looking to sell our campervan. Its been a great van, very reliable and comfortable to stay in long term. Loads of storage for all your climbing needs. I've been staying in it winter climbing for all of January and it was warm and dried kit really well. Low Mileage 88000 miles

The conversion has the following features;
Seats + table that convert into full size double bed (minus about 3cm in length)
Solar power+ double leisure battery
40l Waeco fridge
Propex gas heater
Refillable LPG tank
2x Usb charging points
1x Cigarette lighter charger
LED Lighting
12v water pump + water tank
Insulated with high quality materials
Fully Carpet lined
Porta Potti (barely used)
88000 Miles

The van has had one owner prior to being converted and has a full service history for that period (I have serviced it since then). Its also had the following work done in the last 14 months; new clutch, new fuel pump, new gear linkage and stick, new tyres, new break disks and pads. All the service work and most of the following work has been done by the dealer which sold the vehicle new and which we bought the van from second hand. Body work is generally in good condition although there are a few bumps and bits that have been resprayed.

We are looking to sell quickly as I'm starting a new business and need to buy a smaller van. The price is £13000, but very open to realistic offers for a quick sale. Based in Criccieth/Porthmadog in North Wales. I am able to email more pictures.
Post edited at 10:03

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...