UKC

Hang timer app

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 beefy_legacy 28 Feb 2017
Anyone know what happened to this free app? I used to download it before every fingerboard session because it used up all my battery but it seems to have disappeared in the last couple of weeks. Does anyone know of a free alternative? Otherwise I'll just have to go back to watching my stopwatch. (
 alx 28 Feb 2017
In reply to beefy_legacy:

Seconds.

The pro version is excellent for a very small price
OP beefy_legacy 01 Mar 2017
In reply to alx:

Thanks. Might try it I I can't find a free one. But I'm pretty stingy with apps.
 Hamfunk 01 Mar 2017

BeastMaker Trainer on android store, no idea if there is an apple version.
 alx 01 Mar 2017

The basic version is free you just can't save your timers you create. If you can import timers on the free version I am happy to create you one to your spec or share mine so you can just keep importing each time rather then remake.
 stp 02 Mar 2017
There's a bunch of free timer apps that would be easy to use for a fingerboard session.

Best ones I've found are:

Hybrid Interval timer is easy to use and easy to add large number of sets.

New Interval timer is a bit more sophisticated - better suited to a whole workout. It also keeps a record of workouts you've done.

There's also one called Tabata. It's been on my tablet a while now but not really used it yet.

With all these you can create and save different workouts and then use them when you want.
Post edited at 12:39
 alx 02 Mar 2017
In reply to stp:

Hey just discovered the app I use publishes the timers to the web for all to use if they have a connection.

http://www.intervaltimer.com/search?q=Hangboard

A search for hangboard finds loads ready to be tried, it just runs the timer using the browser so no app needed
 Murd 02 Mar 2017

I use Impetus for hangs and 4x4's. free any pretty easy to create you own work outs
OP beefy_legacy 02 Mar 2017

This is great, thanks guys.
 dr_botnik 02 Mar 2017
In reply to Murd:

i'd second impetus, it was free, clean, and simple to use

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...