UKC

Decathlon (simond) children's full body harness

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Max factor 09 Mar 2017
Half the price of others and I don't recall it being covered by the recent review article on kid's harnesses. Any good?

https://www.decathlon.co.uk/spider-kids-harness-id_8333737.html
 maxsmith 09 Mar 2017
In reply to Max factor:

I bought one last months. Not been to the wall with it but tested out some simple abseils on our home wall and my daughter seemed to like it. Meets all the safety standards and seems as comfortable as others on market..
 Greasy Prusiks 09 Mar 2017
In reply to Max factor:

Don't know about the harness but other symond kit I've used is great.
 alasdair19 10 Mar 2017
In reply to Max factor:

I have one it appears to work fine
 Sam W 10 Mar 2017
In reply to Max factor:

We've got one, it's at least as good as the Petzl harness we have for our second child
OP Max factor 10 Mar 2017
In reply to Sam W:

Ta. the fixed leg loops might be a problem when using for his little sister, but so long as it's not dangerous or falling down, which it doesn't appear to be, then all looks good and shall be buying!
 martin22 08 Apr 2017
In reply to Max factor:

Just got one of these mail order, and there's a very small loop of black webbing attaching the two leg loops closely together. Is this meant to be like this, or is it meant to be removed before use, like something to make sure harness hasn't been use if it's returned.

Never seen this on a harness before, doesn't look like the loop is stitched the same way as all the other main parts of the harness, hence asking if it's meant to stay on or not.

Thanks

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...