UKC

Suunto movescount to strava

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 The bandit 19 Mar 2017
Anyone else having issues with data transferring from Movescount to strava? Friday evening's run worked fine but saturday's has gone AWOL. I've checked settings (unchanged) but no obvious cause. Any ideas?
 Snax 19 Mar 2017
In reply to The bandit:

Nothing's uploaded for me since the 5th March, I only noticed this evening... not sure what's happening and not had chance to fix it yet.
 mbh 19 Mar 2017
In reply to The bandit:

I notice that several people on Strava have been reporting the same problem since yesterday.
 Dave B 20 Mar 2017
In reply to The bandit:
Latest upload for me 16th March, activities on 18th and 19th...

List all my settings in moveslink as well.. Had to log on again.

Do wish movescount would have an activity by activity privacy....
Post edited at 08:22
 ChrisH89 20 Mar 2017
In reply to The bandit:

Worked for me fine on the 16th, haven't tried since then. I have one waiting for upload, will try this evening.
 Phil79 20 Mar 2017
In reply to The bandit:
Yeah I have the same issue. Uploaded my run fine on Wed/Thur last week. Failed to do anything from Sunday. Have uninstalled and re-installed app, logged in/out, rebooted, synced, unpaired/re-paired watch, all to no avail.

I noticed a few comments on the Android Play Store from last few days with the same issue.

Its not the first time I have had similar issues. Its bloody annoying as the watch itself is great, but the app is utter cack.
Post edited at 12:46
 Dave B 20 Mar 2017
In reply to Phil79:

Just got them synced now....
 Phil79 20 Mar 2017
In reply to Dave B:

Movescount to strava? or just watch synced with movescount app??
 Dave B 20 Mar 2017
In reply to Phil79:

Yes, Movescount to Strava

My Thursday evening session and Saturday morning sessions have just come through onto Strava from Movescount. Can't recall if I'm waiting for Sunday evening session or if I'm still to upload to Movescount.

Dave B 21 Mar 2017
In reply to Dave B:

Sunday now uploaded over night...
 Phil79 21 Mar 2017
In reply to Dave B:

Yes, checked phone this morning and seems to have uploaded to strava now.
OP The bandit 21 Mar 2017
In reply to Phil79:

Thanks All. @Movescount have updated thier twitter feed to confirm a tech issue being resolved, apparently by the end of the day. My saturday run appeared yesterday evening and I'm waiting for last nights to land.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...