UKC

Pen y Fan

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Moley 22 Mar 2017
Looking across this afternoon it's full snow covering, could be a very busy weekend and worth giving a miss if anyone is considering it. Western Beacons look mainly ok.
 Billhook 22 Mar 2017
In reply to Moley:

I never realised skiing was so popular on the Beacons.
 Welsh Kate 22 Mar 2017
In reply to Moley:

It may not last to the weekend, looking quite Spring-like on Friday. But it if does then yes, the central escarpment'll be crawling.
In reply to Moley:
I suspect it will be mostly gone by tomorrow lunchtime though the mountains looked spectacular with their snow covering when the clouds cleared earlier. It's really cold in the National Park at the moment (-2 Capel-y-ffin) but it looks set to warm up a lot tomorrow with rain/sleat first thing sadly.
Moley 22 Mar 2017
In reply to Welsh Kate:

We are flying to Spain on Saturday for a weeks walking, it had better be springlike and sunny there or I'll be one seriously p****d off little Moley.
Enjoy the snow while we are gone
 Run_Ross_Run 22 Mar 2017
In reply to Moley:

Was up there tonight with the running club. It was well below zero on top but i should imagine that with the weather over the next few days itll be gone by this weekend.
 Trangia 23 Mar 2017
In reply to Moley:

> We are flying to Spain on Saturday for a weeks walking, it had better be springlike and sunny there or I'll be one seriously p****d off little Moley. Enjoy the snow while we are gone

I've heard there is loads of snow on the Sierra Nevada, and good skiing conditions.
 Billhook 23 Mar 2017
In reply to Trangia:

Excellent now conditions to in the Sierra de Gredos and the Picos de Europa.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...