UKC

App doesn't sync logbook

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 snoop6060 27 Mar 2017
Tried logging out and such, but it's not up to date. Last entry was 27th jan which I think I did via the app.

Everthing else is visible on the website but not the app.

Am I missing a sync setting or perhaps an iPhone setting ?

Cheers
Si
In reply to snoop6060:

Hi Si, can you send me a support email from within the app so I can check your log file? You can do this via "Home -> Help & Support -> Email Us"
 joe1joe1joe2 31 Mar 2017
In reply to snoop6060:

I'm having the same issue. I'm not sure if it is linked to me having no service at the crag whilst adding to the logbook.

But they haven't synced since returning to civilisation, and it keeps trying to, the app runs an error log.
 phil456 31 Mar 2017
In reply to joe1joe1joe2:
Same for me,
This is an ongoing problem which we have fixed in the next version release, however we are still testing this release owing to the other upgrade problems we experienced last time. It will be public over the next month though hopefully.

Rest assured though that your logbook ticks will not be lost.

Alan
 bazthomas 09 Apr 2017
In reply to Alan James - Rockfax:

I had this same issue last year and now it's back again !
 Donotello 01 May 2017
In reply to snoop6060:

I added 4 routes from the weekend on the app on my ipad, then visited UKC on Safari to check the route comments, and noticed none of the routes i had added were there, so i added them via Safari again.

Any idea why?
 phil456 01 May 2017
In reply to Donotello:

I believe there is an updated fix in testing, to be released shortly?
 MartinR 28 Jun 2017
It's fixed for me in version 2.0.2
In reply to MartinR:

> It's fixed for me in version 2.0.2

Yes, this should now be fixed however it is version 2.1. Version 2.0.2 was the last version although it may be wrongly attributed in the News section. The actual version is under Home > Settings > About.

Alan

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...