UKC

Superb service from Vaude

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
J1234 30 Mar 2017
I have a Vaude Ultra Light tent and a pole has broken, after about 10 years.
I phoned about a replacement and was asked to post the broken part and once identified I would be phoned for payment.
A new part has just landed on my desk FOC with compliments.
You cannot wack that.
 brianjcooper 30 Mar 2017
In reply to Lenin:

I wonder if TN have read this?
 snoop6060 30 Mar 2017
In reply to Lenin:

They've done the same to me twice, fairly sure my tent will last forever at this rate. I even admitted that I snapped the pole in somewhat of a state having spent most of a rainy day in the Vaynol. And that I bought the tent second hand. They still just sent me a free pole. You cannot fault that.
 d_b 30 Mar 2017
In reply to Lenin:
My last expensive tent was from a company that seemed to suffer a total existence failure the second one of the poles broke, and it used pole sections that were compatible with nothing else in the known universe.

Fortunately I recently discovered that ultra quasar poles have similar enough properties that I could cut one to length. Top tip: Use a plumbers pipe cutter rather than hacksaw.

I might go for vaude next time.
Post edited at 13:49
In reply to Lenin:
Brilliant Service ,had a very similar experience with the Vaude Taurus Ultralight
Pole split, emailed Vaude had a replacement pole by the end of the week
Outstanding and completely hassle free. Only Vaude item I've ever owned & used
 TAG_UTLEY 31 Mar 2017
In reply to Lenin:

Likewise, broke one of the Aluminium poles on an Ultralight, quick email with a photo, new pole sent out no questions asked FOC. Top customer service!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...