UKC

Windy Clough - UKC Page Tidy Up

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 C Witter 04 Apr 2017
Yesterday I was up at Windy Clough, and subsequently I decided to try and tidy up the UKC page for it. I hope it looks a bit better. Let me know if there's anything you think needs changing.

A few questions:

1. If anyone can help make clear how the numbered Rigg Lane problems on the page relate to the rock, please get in touch. I've only seen the two Lakes Bloc topos (Windy Clough and Clougha Pike) and the Lancashire Bouldering guide, and the grades and numbers don't match these. They also have no descriptions.

2. Anyone got any other topos or problems they'd like entering? In particular, I'd be interested if anyone has documented the highballs around the East Sector or any other outliers.

3. Any snaps?

I know it's small (and Thorn Crag is probably better) but I really like this place - so, let me know if there's anything you'd like to add to the page.

CW
 M1V0 16 Apr 2017
In reply to C Witter:
Good job on the page CW, it looks a lot better.

I'm a huge fan of Windy Clough but I have yet to properly check out anything beyond the main area and the highballs behind. Next time I'm up there, I'll make an effort to get some more photos of the place, so far I have about one picture and a video.

It might be worth emailing any of the people who have logged ascents on the unknown Rigg Lane boulders, but as far as I can tell, it looks like an outdated topo.

Matt
Post edited at 18:12

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...