UKC

Left Luggage in Chamonix

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 sanguine 06 Apr 2017
Hej Forum,

A quick desparate question - over the weekend me and partner will be in the hills above Cham and will need somewhere to stash some gear - just the duffels and civvies - does anyone know of anywhere that we could leave them from Saturday to Monday for example? I know that the train stations don't take left luggage anymore, and some common wisdom is to just as a pizzeria or restaurant or bar etc, but I was hoping for something more concrete - would a hotel take them in their lockers for a fee? Or is anyone here able to help?

Cheers
In reply to sanguine:

I haven't been there since 2003 or so, we left stuff at Les Randonneurs in Argientiere. During previous visits there, living out a car, they also let us dry gear, shower for a small fee also. Though it was a fantastic, family run, business.

Stuart
 timjones 06 Apr 2017
In reply to sanguine:

We used to keep the "civvies" to a minimum, make sure they weren't expensive and stash them in the woods in a cheap bag.
 RichardB 09 Apr 2017
In reply to sanguine:
There is a newsagent type shop as you walk into town from the train station on the right that will store your luggage. Just up from the Elevation Bar. Cheers Rich

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...