UKC

FS-Women's boots(4.5/5) & trousers(10)-La Sportiva/Meindl/Pati

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
clemency west 16 Apr 2017

Hi, I have for sale the following items. All are from a smoke and pet free home. All prices include postage.2 pairs Women's Haglofs 'Lite Hybrid' softshell trousers (One grey, one cream). £35 each. The tag states '36 short' which (according to Haglofs size guide) equates to 69cm waist, 98cm hips and 73cm inside leg. Weight: 235g. They are in 'as new' condition as I have never worn them - they are a bit too small so I am selling them. Features: Ergonomic patterning and stretch fabric in key areas for freedom of movement. Internal elastic webbing at waist with Velcro adjustable straps. Internal security pocket in the waistband. Two hand warmer pockets, one zip pocket at front thigh, and one zip pocket at back. Zip fly with snap slider and button closure. Articulated knees. Elasticated cord adjustment at lower leg hem. UPF 30+.1 pair Women's Patagonia heavy duty waterproof mountaineering trousers. £30 They are a US size 6 reg, which equates to approx UK10. I am selling them because I have never worn them. Excellent condition. Features: elasticated rear waist, full leg zips with popper at base and velcro attachments at waist. Leg zips are fully covered (material closed by velcro), articulated knees, reinforced seat and knees, crampon patches, elasticated leg cuffs with further buckle for accurate adjustment, tabs on cuffs for attaching cord if desired, front to back crotch zip, weight: 605g.1 pair Women's Menidl Jorasses Goretex Mountaineering boot, size 4.5 (37.5) £140. They are in excellent condition, with no sign of wear to the soles, as I have only used them for 3 days. I am selling them because they are just a tiny bit too narrow for me (I have wide feet). I bought them for £250 new. Actual weight of this pair of boots is: 1355g. They have a fully removable tongue (attached by velcro). Product description: A lightweight, modern mountaineering boot that's nimble and precise, yet offering great durability and crampon compatibility (B2). This boot is tailor made for tackling alpine ridges in summer or hill walking in the Scottish Highlands in winter. These boots are light, and feature a waterproof and breathable Goretex lining. The durable uppers are highly breathable while the Vibram sole keeps your feet firmly on the ground on even the loosest and slipperiest terrain. The Jorasse GTX feature a heel notch for semi auto crampons.1 pair women's La Sportiva Boulder-X Mid goretex approach shoe, size 4.5 (37.5). £50. These boots are in very good condition with no sign of wear to the soles - I have only worn them a few times as they are too narrow for me (I have wide feet!). Actual weight for this pair is 896g. Product description: The Boulder X Mid GTX by LA SPORTIVA is a mid cut, waterproof and breathable, lightweight model, ideal for technical approach routes and hiking. Especially designed for mountain rescue teams and alpine guides. The uppers feature a full rubber rand for protection against knocks and abrasion. The Gore Tex lining guarantees optimum climate controlled comfort even after tough hiking. The patented lacing system derives from the Mythos project. The high cushion 2 mm EVA layer cushions the foot, guarantees a high level of shock absorption and enhances the overall comfort of the shoe. The Vibram Sole with Impact Brake System is equipped with a climbing zone at the toe for maximum grip when climbing.1 pair Women's Salomon mountaineering boots, size 5 (38). £40. I bought these from ebay but have only used them once because they are too big, sadly, so I have finally got round to selling them. They are in very good condition with no sign of wear to the soles. They will take a semi-automatic crampon as they have a heel welt. Weight (pair) is 1580g.

Photos can be viewed on Flickr at: https://www.flickr.com/photos_user.gne?path=&nsid=67277556%40N05&page=1&det...

Please contact me if you have any questions at all.

Thanks for looking, Clemency
Post edited at 17:25
clemency west 20 Apr 2017
In reply to clemency west:

Patagonia waterproof trousers now sold.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...