UKC

Do you Practice yoga and Climb?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Hannah Thomson 17 Apr 2017
I'm currently doing my fourth year undergraduate dissertation. My research is focusing on yoga and advnenture sports: Participation benefits. I'm interested in finding the benefits individuals feel from practising yoga alongside adventure sports such as climbing.

So if you practice yoga and climb and have a spare 5 minutes it would be greatly appreciated if you could complete this short online survey: http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/VDD8F/

All responses are anonymous and will be valuable for my research! If you have any questions or would like to give ant further information please email me: 12000267@uhi.ac.uk

Thanks! Hannah
 Chris H 17 Apr 2017
In reply to Hannah Thomson:

done - its very short and simple !
Hannah Thomson 17 Apr 2017
In reply to Chris H:

Thank you Chris! Much appreciated!
 annak 17 Apr 2017

Done, but my yoga practice has been very on and off over the years so I wasn't quite sure how to answer the questions about how long / how regularly.
Hannah Thomson 18 Apr 2017
In reply to annak:

Hey Anna, that's no problem, all answers are valuble. Thank you for taking the time to complete it
 mike123 18 Apr 2017
Done . Short and coherent .
Post edited at 15:42
Hannah Thomson 19 Apr 2017
In reply to mike123:

Thanks Mike!
 ianstevens 19 Apr 2017

Done, decent survey.

Just a head up, you may want to define "mountaineering" slightly better, as it means different things to different people. For example, some will take it to mean going for a stroll around the hills in the UK, some will take it to mean alpinism - two very different churches.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...