UKC

Telendos S.Face + Kaly 7b

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Carless 28 Apr 2017
Has anyone done both Eterna & Prometheus on Telendos?
If yes, which was the better one?

I might get it together to do 7b this trip, so which is the easiest 7b on Kaly?
Any style accepted

Thanks
 carl dawson 28 Apr 2017
Leonides at Spartan Walls, long, balancy old school with slabs, tufas and groove climbing. Superb route from Dave: classic, one of the best on the island. Sometimes graded as 7a+ but easy 7b seems about right. Has been touted as E5 6a.
 whenry 28 Apr 2017
In reply to Carless:

We thought Ergo (7b) at Gerakios was pretty soft for 7b. Nothing exceptionally hard about it, and you get a good hands-free rest where you need it.
 snoop6060 28 Apr 2017
In reply to Carless:
Second vote for leonidis, it's absolutely quality regardless of the grade. It's got a tricky move up top and it's long and quite involved up to that point so it would be quite pokey at 7a+ I'd say, so 7b probs is just right.

Edit - also walk up to Eros (the one high on telendos, think its Eros) the main 7b there is also ace, a bit soft and nobody will be there
Post edited at 20:38
 Morgan Woods 29 Apr 2017
In reply to Carless:

Lucky Strike is a good 7b but I kept falling off (Daphne & Omiros are the other good ones at Odyssey). Pretty much all the 7b's (and other routes) between grande grotto and kalydna are worth checking out. I may have nearly onsighted Ivory Tower so it could be fairly doable.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...