/ FOUND: Nick Dow's Red Chilli climbing shoes in Nike shoe bag

Matt Allcock - on 01 May 2017
On Saturday afternoon I found a black Nike shoe bag with red chilli shoes inside by the pebble boulder at Stanage plantation. There is also an Awesome Walls membership card belonging to NICK DOW. If anyone knows him please get me in touch with them so I can return this. I live in Sheffield so am close by.
Cheers,
Matt
Greasy Prusiks on 01 May 2017
In reply to Matt Allcock:
Never heard of him, sorry.

Perhaps, if you don't get any luck, you could talk to someone at awesome? They might contact him or keep them till he's in.

Just a thought.
Post edited at 21:28
mikej on 02 May 2017

Possibly owned by the teenaged climber from the Glossop or Stockport area?
Matt Allcock - on 08 May 2017
In reply to mikej:

Yes, I think so, given that there was a mention of a KS4 (key stage 4) prize in the bag. Do you know how I can contact him?
mikej on 09 May 2017
In reply to Matt Allcock

Yesterday I searched the web, and spoke to a third party. Today I have had a call from his mother who has confirmed that the shoes are his, and I have told her that you have them in Sheffield. Nick has seen your post on this forum and is intending to contact you. Meanwhile as a backstop I have his contact phone number.
Matt Allcock - on 16 May 2017
In reply to mikej:

Hi Mike,
Thanks for the reply. I received an email from him and replied giving a few options for how to get it back to him, but I haven't heard I reply back. Could you message me his phone number please because I am driving near where he lives on Saturday so it makes sense to give it him then.
Cheers,
Matt
mikej on 16 May 2017

I have sent you a PM.
ads.ukclimbing.com
Matt Allcock - on 13:02 Mon

To confirm, I returned the shoe bag to Nick Dow last week.