UKC

Agadir Airport - late night arrival

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Removed User 10 May 2017
Can anyone help?

In October we arrive at Agadir Airport at 20 to 1 in the morning. Obviously all car rental offices will be shut then.

Does anyone know if you can pay for someone to meet you, or if there's another way of picking up a car at this time?

Alternatively, has anyone got a taxi from the airport at this time to a local guest house and returned for a car in the morning?

Any help much appreciated!
 Tubs 10 May 2017
In reply to Removed UserCragaroo:

We had the same worry when we landed late at night but it worked perfectly. All of the car rental concessions had closed but there was someone waiting patiently outside holding a sign with our car hire company's name on it. We booked in advance with locationautomaroc but I imagine all of the other main ones do out of hours collection too. We paid extra for the late time but it was a minuscule amount (I can't remember how much exactly).
Removed User 10 May 2017
In reply to Tubs:

Thanks for the info - very much appreciated. This seems like the simplest solution rather than getting a taxi and returning the next morning for the hire car. I'll be contacting the rental companies. Thanks again.

Rob
 DWS gibraltar 16 May 2017
In reply to Removed UserCragaroo:

Get taxi and ask for the hotel tulip the car hire place is 20 meters away
Removed User 05 Jun 2017
In reply to DWS gibraltar:

Sorry for the slow reply but thanks for this info - much appreciated.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...