/ Wireless mouse and keyboard for an imac

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
icnoble on 11 May 2017
I recently bought a second hand 27" imac 5K retina display and it didn't include a mouse or keyboard. I have used an apple mouse in the past with my macbook. I wasn't that keen on the mouse and the Apple keyboard is a bit small. .I do a fair bit of photo editing using lightroom and photoshop. Do any of you imac users have any non Apple recommendations for a wireless mouse and keyboard. Up to now I have been impressed with logitech products.
Hatethatgiraffe - on 11 May 2017
In reply to icnoble:

The trackpad is really capable when you get used to it! Worth a punt if can get one off eBay at a decent price!
Glyno - on 11 May 2017
In reply to icnoble:

I've used various wireless mice(?) with both PC and Mac and found them all pretty similar regards response and accuracy, which is why I'd always use a wired mouse (and keyboard).
icnoble on 13 May 2017
In reply to icnoble:

I have just bought the latest track pad from a seller on Ebay for £70. Now for the keyboard.
wintertree - on 14 May 2017
In reply to icnoble:

I use an Apple wireless keyboard and touchpad and a Logitech wireless trackball. The combination works great. Keyboard looks small because it lacks a numeric keypad but that's never bothered me.

SouthernSteve on 14 May 2017
In reply to icnoble:

If you are using the latest operating systems 10.11 or above the new wireless ones from Apple are good as they are rechargeable via a USB cable and don't need other batteries. There is no numeric extension on this keyboard which is sometimes not helpful.
ads.ukclimbing.com
icnoble on 14 May 2017
In reply to SouthernSteve:

I had a look at one of these Apple Keyboards and was not impressed, to small and almost flat so not great ergonomically for me, but thanks for the reply.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.