/ Chamonix (Conville) lift share 6th - 10th June

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
JT91 - on 12 May 2017

I'm going to be on the JCMT Alpine course in Chamonix 7th - 9th June. I'm hoping to find someone who would like to lift share on the 6th (and 10th if it works for you on the way back) to split costs. Planning to drive down in my van so there is plenty of room for gear. I'm based in Birmingham and planning to stay at 'Camping du Glacier d'Argentiere'.

Also if anyone else from the course would like to get in touch then drop me a message
Cheers,
Tom
Post edited at 16:05
JFT - on 13 May 2017
In reply to JT91:

Hey Tom, well done on getting a place! I'm on the 11-13th course and sticking around until the 23rd. From your post I'm guessing you weren't planning on staying on for a while after your course?
teh_mark on 13 May 2017
In reply to JFT:

I'll be in Chamonix from the 17th and wouldn't mind finding some potential partners for some alpine routes up to about AD+ish, as the group I'll be with are predominantly interested in rock climbing and avoiding glaciers. Did the course last year, can thoroughly recommend it!
JFT - on 13 May 2017
In reply to teh_mark:

dropping you a mail now!
JT91 - on 14 May 2017
In reply to JFT:
Unfortunately I've got to be back in the UK for the 11th, so it's going to be a short trip this year. If I can't find someone to lift share with I'll have to fly as it's just so much cheaper, but I'm holding off booking that for as long as possible as taking the van would be much nicer.
By the sounds of it you will be out there just after I've left so I hope you have a good time on the course and a number of safe adventures after!
Post edited at 01:57
ads.ukclimbing.com
JFT - on 15 May 2017
In reply to JT91:

Shame it's so short but having three day's training will make it well worth while! Hope you find your lift share

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.